Addictive personality

I have spent a good deal of time again today in craft stores... And I spotted all these patterns. Of course, most of them are retro... Last time I went through pattern books, I was really disappointed, the pictures looked horrendous (ugly colours and never properly fitted, even the models are not  good looking...) so I think I may actually like those because they are drawings.
I have to increase my skills quite a bit though before even thinking of buying any of these. For now, I mainly pick tutorials on the internet or in books (I borrowed about ten at the library to learn the techniques).

I couldn't resist and bought two (hopefully) easy ones:



I want to make the shorts version, I love the neckline!

I want to make the first dress gathered at the waist... Such a nice shape and fit to chill at home...

2 comments:

  1. j'ai vu des robes que tu as sélectionné et vu pratiquement la meme ici...http://yourstylerocks.com/patterns/archive.php?pattern_id=1
    voila pour l'idée... sinon continue, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melanie, merci beaucoup :D Super le lien!!! Je ne connaissais pas ce site et effectivement le patron gratuit est tres ressemblant... Hop downloade, et je m'y colle des que possible.xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ;)