Happy new year 2013!


EN- It is the very first time that I feel like this year is going to be special and "New Year" has a real meaning. I've already had plenty of good news: a full time job (starting tomorrow.... just imagine how excited I am right now...), my parents visiting me (arriving tomorrow as well, and staying for a couple of weeks... just imagine how crazy excited I am right now...), my brother coming to visit in February... and so on. I feel so so lucky and grateful to mon amoureux John who has been so supportive during this transition year where I moved countries, left my family and friends, and looked for a job (probably 2 of the most stressful things that can happen in your life). He cheered me up every day, giving me pep talks, consoling me when things weren't working out, helping me when needed... and going through all the trouble to help me be settled here in Australia. 
I wish you all the best for this New Year and to be as happy as I am right now:)
xx

FR- C'est la toute première fois que j'ai l'impression que cette année va être spéciale et que la "Nouvelle Année" veut vraiment dire quelque chose. J'ai déjà eu un  certain nombre de bonnes nouvelles : un travail (que je commence demain... imaginez à quel point je suis excitée en ce moment...), mes parents qui viennent me rendre visite (et qui arrivent demain également, imaginez à quel point je suis super excitée en ce moment....), mon frère qui vient me rendre visite en Février... et ainsi de suite. J'ai vraiment de la chance et suis très reconnaissante à mon amoureux qui m'a soutenue durant toute cette année de transition où j'ai changé de pays, quitté ma famille et mes amis, et ai été à la recherche d'un job (probablement 2 des événements les plus stressants dans la vie). Il m'a remonté le moral tous les jours, m'a encouragée, consolée quand les choses ne fonctionnaient pas comme je le voulais, m'a aidée quand j'en ai eu besoin... et a pris des risques en m'aidant à construire ma nouvelle vie ici en Australie.
Je vous souhaite une excellente année et d'être aussi heureux(ses) que moi en ce moment :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    Good luck with the new job and enjoy the visit from your folks. Sounds like you've got lots to look forward to :)

    KnittyNora xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ;)