Kollabora


EN- I have discovered the new social network Kollabora a week ago. It gathers all kind of creative projects, the supplies you need and the instructions (a bit like Ravelry but younger and with a lot nicer pictures). I actually just received an email asking me if they could feature some of my projects on the homepage yay :)
I only just started using it and there aren't many patterns yet but let's keep an eye on it!

--> My page <--

FR- Je viens tout juste de découvrir le nouveau réseau social Kollabora, qui rassemble toute sorte de projets créatifs (couture, tricot, bijoux..) et vend également du matériel et met les instructions à disposition (un peu à la manière de Ravelry mais en plus complet, en plus jeune, et avec de bien plus belles photos). Je viens d'ailleurs de recevoir un email me proposant de mettre certains de mes projets sur la homepage hihi :)
Je commence tout juste à utiliser cette plateforme et pour le moment les patrons ne sont pas très nombreux, mais tout cela semble prometteur donc gardons un oeil sur ce petit nouveau.


3 comments:

  1. Fab! I'm popping over to the site now to check it out :) xx

    http://allyouneediscraft-uk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you think of it? Thanks for the add ;)

      Delete
  2. yayayay!!! so happy to have more amazing peeps on kollabora! it's really easy right?! and so pretty! i love it! just needs more users and more content :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ;)