Crochet book by Panda


I finally handed over my last sample to Morris and Sons yesterday and spent a little bit of my credit!

Recently I have seen around really nice crochet books (among them Simply Crochet by Debbie Bliss, the dress on cover page is absolutely gorgeous).

J'ai finalement terminé et remis mon dernier échantillon hier à la boutique de Morris and Sons. J'en ai profité pour dépenser un peu de mon crédit au passage !

J'ai récemment vu circuler pas mal de jolis livres de crochet (dont Simply Crochet de Debbie Bliss ci-dessous, la robe en couverture est tout simplement sublime).

   

So I had a quick look and found this great catalogue! The pictures are stunning, and I love the model (it does matter when I pick a pattern, it has to be enhanced by the photograph). It actually made me think of getting a new haircut haha! What do you think?

J'ai donc jeté un petit coup d'oeil et j'ai trouvé ce magnifique catalogue ! Les photos sont vraiment très belles et j'adore le mannequin (et c'est important quand je choisis le patron, il faut qu'il soit mis en valeur). Cela me donne même envie de me faire faire une nouvelle coupe, ce carré flouté est canon ! Vous en pensez quoi ?



Anyway I had two favourites, this sweater on the right:

Mes deux préférés du livre sont ce pull à droite :
 

And this tee:

Et ce tee-shirt :


I finally decided on the latter, I am obsessed with the sleeves... I got black and pink yarn, I am thinking of the bodice in the black, and a pop of colour only on the sleeves. 

Je me suis finalement décidée pour ce dernier, les manches sont superbes... J'ai pris du coton noir et rose, je pense faire le corps en noir et juste donner une touche de couleur sur les manches.


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour, I had a little stop there and I had lot of fun.
    You are a girl really alive and I like what you make by knitting.
    This book is full of inspirations. For my part, I like the little dress or may be more a tunique.
    I am a big fan of Debbie Bliss and already knit her pattern : un regal.
    Don't stop your challenges as it is great to see knits on people.
    Miss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ;)