Meal planning week 39

Since I arrived in Australia I put on a few extra kilos (thx Domino's and Hungry Jack's :p) so I've decided to go back to healthy food, well let's not call that a diet because it's really not but back to listening to my body's needs!
I thought this might be helpful for other girls to get new meal ideas! - Already lost a kilo! Because it is not about depriving yourself^^



HOKKIEN NOODLES

* chicken breast cut in small pieces
* a few green beans
* a few snow peas
* a few broccolis
* pre-cooked hokkien noodles
* 1 egg
* oyster sauce
(* fish sauce & sugar)

Cook the chicken just until outside is white.
Cook the vegetable 3 min in boiling water.
Grease a skillet and when it's hot, break the egg and scrumble. 
Add the hokkien noodles, the chicken and the veggies. 
Pour oyster sauce and mix, you can also add fish sauce and a bit of sugar.
Cook for 1-2 minutes and it's ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ;)